Saturated Fat:2 grams
Unsaturated Fat:2 grams
Hearty Pork Chili
A big bowl of hearty pork chili is the perfect way to warm up on a cold autumn day.
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:25 Minutes
- 1lb. lean ground pork
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (14-½ oz.) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small white onion
- pinch of salt to taste (optional)
- pinch of pepper to taste (optional)
- Cook ground pork over medium-high heat in 12-inch, nonstick skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, breaking into small crumbles.
- Drain meat.
- Stir chili beans, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, water, chili powder into skillet with pork.
- Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Uncover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency. If desired add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.