Saturated Fat:1.8g grams
Mini Breakfast Puffs
You know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Rather than running through the drive-thru, try these tasty breakfast puffs to get your morning started!
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 5 Eggs
- ½ cup Egg product (egg whites)
- ½ cup Chopped fresh spinach
- ⅓ cup Skim milk
- ⅓ cup Whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped fresh basil
- 1 small tomato diced
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the egg product and whisk until smooth.
- Add the last eight ingredients and mix.
- Pour the mixture evenly into each muffin tin section.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick.