Saturated Fat:4.7g grams
Serving Size:1 slice
Savory Crustless Quiche
Reduce the amount of fat even more without losing taste by using skim milk and by cutting out up to 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:60 Minutes
- ½ pound Low sodium turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- ½ onion sliced
- 5 oz White mushrooms, washed, sliced
- 7 oz Quartered artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 cup Egg product
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 1 cup Reduced sodium Swiss cheese, grated
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Crisp turkey bacon in a skillet. Crumble and set aside. Pour out excess fat from skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and cook onion 2 minutes.
- Add remaining oil with mushrooms and artichokes. Cook until tender, then remove from heat and cool.