Saturated Fat:1.0g grams
Zesty Granola Parfait
If you need to add a little sweetness to cut the tartness of the yogurt, choose a natural sweetener like stevia or agave nectar.
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:0 Minutes
- 1 container (6-8 oz) Plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Granola (Use the Crunchy Homemade Granola Recipe)
- 2 teaspoons Orange zest
- ½ cup Fresh, mixed fruit (blueberries and strawberries or blueberries and peaches)
- Spoon 1/3 of the yogurt into the bottom of a tall glass or bowl.
- Spoon half of the fresh fruit on top of the yogurt and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of orange zest over the fruit.
- Spoon another 1/3 of the yogurt on top of the zest and sprinkle half of the granola over the yogurt.
- Put in the remaining fruit and orange zest and place the remaining yogurt and granola on top.