Saturated Fat:.5 grams
Red, White and Blueberry Salsa
Add some color to your summer menu with a festive fruit salsa.
Prep Time:20 Minutes
Cook Time:0 Minutes
- 1/2 sweet, white onion, minced
- 2 ripe, red tomatoes, diced
- 2 Serrano chiles, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh mint, cilantro or basil
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Gently combine all ingredients. Let rest for at least 10 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to combine.