Saturated Fat:4.7g grams
Serving Size:2 eggs
Savory Scrambled Eggs
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. To make sure you fill up on something healthy – and you stay full until lunch – try these scrambled eggs!
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:5 Minutes
- 4 Egg whites
- 3 Egg yolks
- ¼ cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tsp Spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley, minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Whisk together the egg whites and egg yolks in a bowl. Stir in the salad dressing, mustard, parsley and garlic powder.
- In a non-stick pan, cook egg mixture in oil over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until the eggs are almost set.
- Stir in cheese and cook for 1 minute longer until eggs are set and cheese is melted.